National Student Clearinghouse and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Records Now Easily Accessible with Accio Enterprise Version 2.45
DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX May 21, 2014 – Accio Data, the leading SaaS platform provider to background screening and court research companies, announces the release of Accio Enterprise Version 2.45. This release features the addition of significant products and adds major enhancements to improve business processes and increase ease of use. The release reflects Accio Data’s commitment to Progressive Platform Evolution ™.
New Product Offerings
- Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) – Accio Enterprise now includes integration with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for access to commercial drivers’ five-year crash and three-year inspection history. The Accio Enterprise integration provides both the standard PSP report format and also has the option to pull data directly into Accio-generated reports.
- National Student Clearinghouse – Full access to nationwide coverage of enrollment and degree records encompassing more than 144 million students. NSCH coverage includes more than 3,600 colleges and universities, enrolling 98% of all students in public and private U.S. institutions. Minimum annual volume is required to establish NSCH account. See www.studentclearinghouse.org for details.
- Rush orders – CRAs can now designate and price specific searches as “rush” jobs. Accio Enterprise will automatically flag those orders internally and prioritize them in the backlog. Additionally, the platform can generate a task for an internal user to notify external data vendors of the rush order.
- Parent/child invoicing – This allows CRAs to better meet their customers’ needs by giving them the flexibility to generate the most appropriate level of detail in invoices. Everything can be rolled into a single invoice item or items can be separated and compartmentalized following the parent/child relationships designated in the system.
- Reports and billing page improvements – The reports page is easier than ever to navigate and convenient date-range drop-downs have been added to client and internal billing reports.
- Max number of daily searches – This feature has retuned and has been enhanced within the Vendor Dispatch table so CRAs can efficiently spread searches among multiple data providers.
- Random review – Improve quality control by specifying a percentage of a vendor’s searches to be automatically flagged for internal review and checked for accuracy.
“We’re always evolving the Accio Enterprise platform through innovation and customer feedback,” says Accio Data President Barry Boes. “The NSC and PSP integrations improve our client’s productivity and margins while other enhancements widen the feature gap and help our clients grow their customer bases.” Current Accio Enterprise users will automatically receive the platform upgrade as a part of their standard service contract.
About Accio Data
Accio Data’s infinitely scalable platform allows CRAs to automate or augment the screening process from order entry all the way to results delivery and billing. Any data provider using XML for information exchange can integrate with Accio Enterprise at no charge. Clients can log in, place orders, and retrieve results. 24/7/365. More than 2,000 powerful customization options provide configurability for multiple industries:
- Pre-employment and background screening
- Health care
- Court research
- Tenant screening
- Student screening
- Vendor/partner screening
Accio Data is a member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS). For more information about Accio Enterprise, Accio CourtPro or to request a demo, visit http://acciodata.wpengine.com or call (888) 450-2060.
- 21 May, 2014
- Accio Data
- 0 Comments