The Industry’s Best Electronic I-9 System: Built In and 100% Automated
An I-9 is required for every single employee, but there’s no reason that I-9’s or E-Verify checks have to be cumbersome. Let us take the time and effort out of them for you.
Automation every step of the way
- Our system can send the new hire an e-mail and let them fill/sign/submit their simplified and easy-to-understand I-9 to you before their first day of work (and keep reminding them if they don’t fill it out). With our Digital Signature technology, you can also use a tablet to fill out the form together and the employee can use a mouse, stylus or fingerprint to submit a “wet” signature.
- Our system makes it easy for the employer to fill out Part 2 and logically walks them through any associated paperwork within the first 3 days of employment (and keeps reminding them if they haven’t done it yet).
- Our system creates a compliant PDF I-9 form that the employer can store electronically or print and file.
- Our process captures all of the necessary information needed for E-Verify and can automatically submit it on completion.
- The employer can automatically purge I-9 forms according the three-year/one-year rule.
What makes our system better than the others?
- An easy-to-monitor widget on your dashboard gives you a great view of all your I-9 activity.
- Our solution is a native part of our system – there are no additional logons or 3rd-party providers involved.
- Our method reduces unintentional (or intentional) inaccurate data entry by making sure that all required fields are filled and that the information exactly matches what was provided during the screening process. It also flags improper date formatting.
- Our system allows you to upload supporting documentation and can even warn you when documents are about to expire.
- Our solution generates the appropriate letters and forms if you get a Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC) from E-Verify and allows DHS to post back the results when they’re cleared.
Just think of what you’ll save in terms of time and effort when it comes to all of the individual tracking, filling out forms and catching/correcting inconsistencies. And if you’re ever audited by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (paperwork penalties alone for I-9 violations can range from $110 to $1,000 per form), you’ll have the confidence of knowing your I-9 process is standardized, traceable, and able to hold up under the closest scrutiny by regulators.
Check out the full-cycle hiring workflow process that is native to the Accio Enterprise platform: consent-based SSN verification (CBSV) during pre-hire, I-9 and E-Verify at the time of the job offer, and ongoing Accio Monitoring during the remaining period of employment. For pricing information on any of these services, please contact Accio Sales at (512) 858-9329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.