Just because it didn’t happen at your business doesn’t mean it won’t affect your business.
If it’s important to know about certain things before you make a hire, they are equally important post-hire. The non-profit National Employment Law Project recently analyzed the Survey of State Criminal History Information Systems to estimate that approximately 70-million Americans – or roughly 1 in 3 adults – has some type of criminal conviction. Statistically speaking, if a business has 20 or more employees, at least one of them has committed a crime since they were hired. For businesses that have people in sensitive positions or working with vulnerable populations like children and senior citizens, maintaining a squeaky-clean workforce is critical.
That’s why Accio Data now offers automated StayClear Multi-jurisdictional Criminal Database monitoring. Your clients can manage lists of monitored individuals, see monitoring history, and subscribe to alerts if monitoring finds new records without ever leaving the Accio Enterprise platform.
StayClear Monitoring makes sure clear records stay that way
Why should you market monitoring to your clients?
- It helps your clients keep their workplace safe and avoid negligence suits
- It’s easy and inexpensive for you to deploy
- It can be a significant source of additional revenue for you
- With Accio’s Ready Made Marketing materials, it’s easy to offer to your clients
- It can make you “stickier” with your clients, increasing customer retention
- It keeps you competitive and helps avoid losing clients to competitors who offer this service
With StayClear Monitoring, you get:
- Audited monthly record checks
- Multiple alert options for immediate notifications of record changes
- Flexible configurations to make monitoring a part of any account package or added later
- Powerful watchlist management to add/remove employees
- Simple annual plans with automatic renewals
Check out the full-cycle hiring workflow process that is native to the Accio Enterprise platform: consent-based SSN verification (CBSV) during pre-hire, I-9 and E-Verify at the time of the job offer, and ongoing Accio Monitoring during the remaining period of employment. For pricing information on any of these services, please contact Accio Sales at (512) 858-9329 or email@example.com.