The Best Technology Comes with
the Best Support
the Best Support
Immediately after setting up your servers, we’ll schedule 2-3 web-based onboarding sessions covering the major functions of the system during the ensuing 3-4 weeks, based on your availability. Additional sessions may be scheduled according to your needs (special training for the accounting staff, training on lesser-utilized functionality of the platform, etc.).
In addition to extensive, searchable online documentation and manuals, the platform includes a variety of training videos that your staff members can view on-demand 24/7. On the second Wednesday of each month, we hold interactive Accio University webinars to demonstrate powerful or new features of the system and answer questions. Additionally, we offer customizable training manuals that you are able to send to your clients to make working with our platform even easier.
Every February, we hold our annual Accio Power User Group meeting in Austin with deep-dive sessions for new users of the system and functionality brainstorming sessions for veteran users. The meeting has quickly become a must-attend event and keeps growing every year.
Let’s Build Success Together
We’re introducing new features and services to Accio Enterprise all the time. As excited as we are to bring them to you, we know you’re just as excited to bring them to your customers. But if you’re too busy (and that’s a good thing), then it can be tough getting the word out.
Accio Ready-Made Marketing
Accio Ready-Made Marketing is collateral that’s ready for you to add your branding and send out right away.
Accio Ready-Made Marketing includes:
- E-mail assets:
- Ready-to-go, variably sized graphics that you can insert into the body of an e-mail from your account rep to your customer that announces the new service and invites them to call you for more information. We’ll leave room for your logo or you can send it as-is.
- Web assets:
- Editable text and variably sized graphics that you can add to your web site that explains the new service or feature.
- Other help that we can offer:
- Adding your company logo and specific contact information to the provided graphics (if you don’t have someone in-house who can do it)
- Consulting on setting up e-mail “blast” services such as Mail Chimp or Constant Contact so you can more easily reach your customers and track their responses
Accio Turnkey Campaigns
With Accio Turnkey Campaigns, we do all the work for you.
We’ll custom design an e-mail campaign using your logo – and even your e-mail address as the sender – announcing the new service offering. We’ll follow up with supporting e-mails at 30-day intervals with the call to action for your customer to contact you for more information. You will see and approve everything before it goes out.
What do you have to do? Not much. Just provide us with a logo, an e-mail address you’d like to use and a list of customers’ e-mails whom you’d like to receive the campaign (we’ll show you how to pull that from the system). We won’t send them anything without your knowledge and approval. You can add or remove customers or opt out altogether at any point.
We keep adding marketing assets as we roll out additional services and send you alerts to let you know they’re ready. Accio Data wants to add value to every aspect of your business because we all succeed together!