We just wrapped our 2022 Accio Power User Group Conference, and it was one for the ages.
We were very close to our pre-COVID attendance numbers, and the sessions were lively, collaborative, and very informational. On the Brainstorm track, here are some of the things we focused on:
- The changing landscape of verifications and potential initiatives to provide faster, cheaper alternatives
- Exciting new changes coming to our adverse action process
- Innovations and planning for ATS/HRIS integrations
- More powerful reporting and business intelligence capabilities
- Ambitious plans for the drug screening process
- Ways to generate additional revenue and “stickiness” with our advanced document management system
Tuesday afternoon, quite a few people took advantage of Accio Labs, where they had one-on-one time with Accio support reps and engineers to talk about their unique business challenges.
Oh, and during all of this, we squeezed in a lot of great Texas music and barbecue on a trip down to Austin’s ultra-hip Rainey Street at a bar made completely out of shipping containers.
Keep your calendar open for Power 2023 on Feb. 19-21!